Agreement to Terms
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, The Association and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Site.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Site.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the Support option on the Site.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Site. Only persons who have completed the four-day Foundation Training Program in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method under the direction of a Member of the Association of Master Trainers in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method can register with this site (For a complete list of Members of the Association, see www.seriousplay.training).
Fees and Payment
We accept the following forms of payment: Credit card
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for your membership subscription. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transaction and contact you as needed.
Brickstorming, LTD, on behalf of The Association (a non-profit organization), is in charge of invoicing and payment handling and will bill you through an online billing platform called Stripe. All payments shall be in U.S. Dollars.
You agree to pay all charges or fees at the prices then in effect for your membership and you authorize Brickstorming, LTD to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon your registration or membership renewal. You consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring, annual basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until you notify us of your cancellation.
All purchases are non-refundable. You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us using the Support form on the Site. Your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current paid term unless otherwise specifically requested.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Systematically retrieving data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited email or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use of copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or content contained therein.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us or other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct on the Site
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or any other material (such as spamming), or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism (commonly known as “spyware” or “pcms”).
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm the Site, The Association, or to any person or business entity
- Using this Site contrary to applicable laws and regulations
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. The Association reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Site at any time without notice.
Electronic Communications, Transactions, and Signatures
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, or other records, and to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the Site. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signatures or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and The Association expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall The Association or Brickstorming LTD, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Site whether such liability is under contract. The Association, Brickstorming LTD, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Site.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent The Association and Brickstorming LTD, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Canada, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the provincial and federal courts located in Canada for the resolution of any disputes.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
153 rue Hebert
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2H 0A5
The Association of Master Trainers in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method
Porceleanshaven 3N, 2000